Zlate piesky – Swimming in a Lake, Recreational and Sporting Area, Autocamp
The Area of Health around Zlate piesky (Golden Sands) Lake is a favorite recreational and sporting area in Bratislava. The complex is located to the northeast of the city and main highways to Nitra / Zilina are nearby.
Recreational and Sport Facilities:
- Swimming in a lake, length of the lake around 1km and width 370m.
- Large beach
- Water-bicycles for hire
- Water tobogganing
- Sporting and children´s play-area are all available
- Water ski-tow, wakeboarding, blob and flyboard
- Other services:
There are about 300 pitches for tents and trailers in the area. Chalets, bungalows.
Contacts - camping:
Phone/Fax./Ans./: 00421-2-44 25 73 73
Phone: 00421-2-44 45 05 92
Transport Services to the City:
- 3 bus lines appr. 200 metres from the complex. The bus stop for central Bratislava is on the opposite side of the road.
- Tram - Zlate Piesky terminus:
- No. 4: Zlate Piesky - Center - Dubravka.